Thursday, October 3, 2013

      This was not the most exciting week. I was able to troll a few people in KC into the office to get tested, but the rest of my time in Lawrence was a snoozer. This blog stuff isn't as easy I thought.
      
     Last week there was a big trend of guys looking for poppers.  This week KC's craigslist was flooded with hetero guys and scam post with women looking for men. Topeka is full of old guys. This weeks most memorable dick pic was an old guy in Topeka. I am not a doctor, but something is wrong with you. Seriously, get that checked out.
    
      I haven't made a new meme in over a month. I am slipping. Next week's goal is now two new memes. If you are reading blogs then you know what memes are, but I have a funny story about someone who did not.
    
      The first HIV prevention meme I made was a Good Guy Greg. I posted it on facebook and my older co-worker asked if that guy Greg was my friend. That was a good laugh. I then had to try and explain what memes are to a guy born in the 1950s. Try that for yourself. How would you explain memes to someone who can barely use facebook or email? It is not easy.
    
      When I first started trolling craigslist I would just use the agency logo or a red ribbon in my post. Craigslist post with pics get clicked on more often and when you are replying to someone's post they usually ask for a dick pic attached to the email or they won't open it. There is nothing wrong with the agency logo or a pride rainbow, but memes are big among young people. Young people are part of the target high risk group I am trying to get to come to be tested. I think memes are a better way to get young people's attention than a red ribbon, so I am going all in on memes.


No comments:

Post a Comment