Thursday, October 10, 2013



     This was an exciting week. I was testing people all over the place. I was at the homeless shelter Monday night, Overland Park Tuesday, and a women's rehab clinic Thursday. I got to spend a reasonable amount of time on craigslist. They need a way to see what is 'trending' on craigslist like twitter.
      This week I noticed a lot more men looking for cross-dressers and cross-dressers looking for guys. The gay guys are taking back the casual encounters section from the sad lonely straight guys that ruled last week. There were more straight men looking for prostitutes than usual, and I noticed a few gay men looking to get paid. I have seen a lot on craigslist, but people looking to eat scat still makes me stop for a second and think about my life choices. While technically eating scat is not risk factor for HIV I still still sent him a message asking him to come get tested.
      I feel like I got a lot done this week. I tested a lot of people, and I accomplished my goal from last week of making two new HIV prevention memes (the two on this blog post). I think they are both pretty solid.
     The dick pic of the week has to go to a straight guy in Kansas City. He posted looking for a woman with a title something like "Women love a great smile", and the picture, once you click on the post, is his dick with a MS Paint smile painted on. What a clever guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment