Wednesday, September 18, 2013

     Well my first day after creating this blog is just about to end. I posted in the Lawrence, Topeka, and Kansas City craigslist. I don't usually post in KC, but I had a clever idea and I couldn't resist. I had an idea for a new prevention catch phrase, "PNP is HIV". I think it is pretty clever, and it rhymes. PNP or party and play is the holy grail of high risk behavior for HIV prevention. PNP is when guys do some meth or other hard drugs and have sex. Using meth and having sex with men is how you get HIV. I could cite some grim statistic from the CDC, or you could just take my word that HIV and meth are peas in a pod. I have never taken meth or even watched Breaking Bad, but I am from Kansas and I work in HIV prevention, so it is my understanding that meth makes you horny but you can' t finish. Guys on meth wind up having marathon sex that leads to some tearage, and that blood exposure is how they wind up infected. Toss in the effect meth has on judgement and you have yourself one of the biggest risk factors in HIV transmission.
     Aside from my clever new phrase today was pretty slow. I replied to seven post, and didn't hear back from anyone. No one came in for to get tested, so not much going on here. As the dick pics go there was not much today. A few hetero guys looking and posting dick pics, but they all screamed creepyserialkiller. I think the same 18 year old guy in Ottawa posted three times looking for different things and taking different shots of his dick for each one. It took me a minute to realize it was him in all three. One pic stood out. A flaccid shot with some weird discoloration. Not sure who thinks that is attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment